I recently experienced a issue with the Spotify client on my Windows 10 Build 10130.
I wasnt able to logon using my Facebook account and recived the following message.
The only thing that worked was the tip “If you have a Facebook-connected Spotify account, you can also login using your Facebook email address and password as your Spotify username and password. (These won’t be stored.)”.
This is how you do that.
- Go to Security Settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security&view
- Find App Passwords and click Edit
- Click the Generate App Passwords
- Click the Generate App Passwords (again 🙂 )
- Enter a friendly name for the app, for instance: Spotify
- Click Generate Password
- Log on to Spotify using your Facebook Email as username with the password you just created.