The process of getting an 90 day free evaluation account for windows Azure is described at the Windows Azure website.
The Windows Azure interface is really great and intuitive and when you have logged on you are good to go.
Since my blog is a WordPress blog I will use that in my
Now to business Get your own blog hosted in Windows Azure:
- In the bottom right corner click NEW
- Choose COMPUTE –> WEB SITE
- Choose FROM GALLERY
- Scroll down and choose WordPress
- Enter the name of your blog
- In The Create new database, leave default or change to what you like.
- Tick the box
- Finish (Or in my case Swedish)
You can now start building your blog or importing one you already have.
That’s it and that’s that.